Friday, December 11, 2009

Why doesn't the Jane Cosmetics Website Work?

All it has on there is the word Jane, and nothing shows up. I wanted to see there products online, and I only know one store that still sells them, so I wanted to check them out online first.





www.janecosmetics.com/Why doesn't the Jane Cosmetics Website Work?
Maybe they are going out of business like so many other cosmetic companies.





I use Bee Luscious and their still going. Go to You Tube and check out all the reviews on it!Why doesn't the Jane Cosmetics Website Work?
Hey all... Jane Cosmetics is NOT going out of business... I am the Marketing Manager for Reborn Beauty (owners of Jane) and we were going through some difficulties via our website, hence the reason it was down. Please stop by again and continue to buy Jane. Thanks for your interest in Jane! Report Abuse

sadly i heard they are going out of business

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism