Friday, December 4, 2009

Which do you prefer MAC or Prescriptives for Cosmetics and Skincare?

I was wanting to purchase a nice pretty look for my vacation, %26amp; I wanted something natural, pretty %26amp; would bring out my skintone. It can be hit or miss with me though when it comes to foundation as I am really fair with WARM not COOL undertones, the pain of being Puerto Rican/Italian/German/Irish! I have the dark hair, with blue eyes %26amp; warm creamy skintone. I have tried many lines %26amp; all seem abit off when it comes to my foundation. If I can find one that would work then I would stick with it. I see that Prescriptives has a good selection of colors when it comes to foundation %26amp; MAC has its NC %26amp; NW range to work with. I know I have golden undertones so I want to try one of these lines. Does anybody have some experiance with either of these brands of cosmetics %26amp; if so please give me your opinion. NO other line suggestions though as I have indeed TRIED them ALL, from the mineral foundations which DO NOT work for me, to Aveda which I am allergic, to Estee Lauder the mother brand!Which do you prefer MAC or Prescriptives for Cosmetics and Skincare?
my color was best matched at MAC.


when the sales associate matches your color make sure you move around to different lighting or if possible ask if you can step outside to check the coverage. in the past i've tried on foundation that looked good in the store under the light, but once i stepped outside in sunlight it didn't match my skin tone. but MAC has a lot of colors to match you.Which do you prefer MAC or Prescriptives for Cosmetics and Skincare?
MAC IS THE BEST!


Anyways, Mac is the best Cosmetics I ever used.


For Skincare:


I have sensitive skin so I use Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser.


Hope this helps =)
MAC
ive tried both and have had better luck at matching my color @ MAC.
I think you should chose MAC becaues even though it is a little expensive it's worth the money because it last a long time and they have great colors.
Presciptives has good lipsticks, but everything else by them feels like grease, MAC is the best, the absolute best, their foundations, eyeshadows, eyeliners, lipstick/gloss, concealers, powder, blusher, bronzer! The skin care is pretty good, the green gel cleanser and stuff is good, as is strobe cream, but if you tend to be oilier, their moisturizer are a bit too rich,
MAC is the best in my opinion, match yourself though sometimes those makeup artists aren't good with matching (but they can point you in the right direction), use your cheek at your jawline or the inside of your wrist on the side between where you get sun and where you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism