Friday, December 11, 2009

I am going to establish a new firm of mine in which I'll manufacture the cosmetics.?

But before starting the business I've to register my trademark.Please suggest me from which site I can register the trademark which is not used by anyone earlier.I am going to establish a new firm of mine in which I'll manufacture the cosmetics.?
Get in touch with the office of the Registrar of Patents and Trade Marks in your state for the purpose. You should rather avail the services of a professional doing such registration work as the procedure and formalities involved are cumbersome.I am going to establish a new firm of mine in which I'll manufacture the cosmetics.?
It depends what country you are in. Most countries have trade mark offices (ie. USPTO in USA and UK Intellectual Property Office). You'll need a search conducted to find out if anyone else is using the mark you plan too. The UK Office offers this service - I don't know about other places. Ususally I'd recommend getting an attorney (even though they can be quite expensive) because they will cover searches, all the forms for registering and deal with any objections that might be raised - things can get quite complicated! But it is possible to deal with things yourself to save costs (at least it is in England - I don't know for sure about other places). Anyway - hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism