Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do you or not ask for the little ';perfume samples'; when you buy cosmetics ?

I had to buy a gift for a friend and the lady at the Lancome counter was somehow ';eager'; to give me those little samples. I had to ask for them since I love to try out new things ! LOL !!Do you or not ask for the little ';perfume samples'; when you buy cosmetics ?
I LOVE those things.





They are just the right size for a single application to add a certain sensual and heady variety of alluring aromas to romantic occasions like anniversaries and those special cosy nights spent at home around a crackling log fire.


Not too close though, Roxanne, my last inflatable friend, looked like a pregnant hippopotamus with a dorsal fin and udders when I woke next morning on the fur rug.


























PS.





Joking....I just hoped to make you laugh.


I don't really have a fur rug.





.Do you or not ask for the little ';perfume samples'; when you buy cosmetics ?
I do ask in Bloomingdales sometimes. Since they want you to spend your money on a freaking lipstick that cost 25 dollars, it is more than fair, that they promote their products wisely ! I think most of the times, the girls behind the counter, take those little samples home anyway ! Each perfume costs like 70 dollars the small bottle so why can't they just hand out the samples ? Good for you for asking them !
hahaa arent those samples usually self-serve? cant you just go up and spritz for yourself? hahaa, whenever i walk into macys, most of the time, the ladies just stop right in front of you, and hand you a perfume sample ^^ i just sniff and toss.
I stopped asking for the samples when I realized that they did nothing to cover-up the stench of my 132 critters ....
I was at Sax Fifth , and I asked for Aqua velva and got snubbed

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism