Friday, December 11, 2009

Where can I buy Laura Mercier brand cosmetics and skincare in Singapore?

They have the best tinted moisturiser I've ever used, but I can't seem to locate their store here. Someone told me the brand was carried at a store here in SG, but didn't know which. Anyone has any idea? Thanks.Where can I buy Laura Mercier brand cosmetics and skincare in Singapore?
at Takashimaya True Colors. I just went the other day after my colleague told me... But the range is limited.Where can I buy Laura Mercier brand cosmetics and skincare in Singapore?
I think there are some here


http://tddsolutions.net
try eBay or something


u know like those kinds of websites


u can find anything there


or go on their website locate where you live and it will tell if there is one near you or anywhere in your city
Don't know where you could buy the cosmetics but you could try the website.
I saw it at True Colours in Ngee Ann City.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism