Sunday, December 13, 2009

Imagine that you are the president of a large corporation that designs and manufactures different cosmetic?

products. Describe 3 types of psychologists that you would hire to work in your company.


What would a typical day at work consist of for each of these psychologists? Why would having them on your staff benefit your company?Imagine that you are the president of a large corporation that designs and manufactures different cosmetic?
that is very very hard for me to imagine





I sometimes think of doing Mary Kay, if she is pretty and young enough.





To run a cosmetics company? I can't see it somehow.





ANd I had no clue there were three types of psychologists. male , female, between?Imagine that you are the president of a large corporation that designs and manufactures different cosmetic?
This is the most fascinating question I've seen here...but I'm too buzzed to answer it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism