Friday, December 11, 2009

Are Jane cosmetics avalable in Canada?

I'm not sure, but if they aren't you could always get them offline. I know some people have fears with ordering online things, but it usually works out:] I've never had a problem with it.Are Jane cosmetics avalable in Canada?
Hi I'm in NB and I can get Jane Cosmetics at the Atlantic Super Store and Zellers. I've been using their lipsticks for a few years (Love them!) and have recently started using Jane mineral wear as well...I like Jane products as much as I liked Lancome. and for the price you couldn't as for more. Report Abuse
Are Jane cosmetics avalable in Canada?
I think I have seen them in Zellars ...


I live in Ontario.
I don't think Jane cosmetics are available, period. I'm pretty sure that cosmetic line has been discontinued from the market a few years ago. Sorry.





You may be able to still find some on eBay though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism