Friday, December 11, 2009

I have been using MAC cosmetics for a couple months now. I want to try thier skincare, is it any good?

I have been using MAC cosmetics for a couple months now. As long as I stick to thier warm colors the makeup looks pretty natural and not as dramatic and the artists faces lead you to believe. I went in there and asked for a natural look and that is exactly what I wanted and I am pleased with. I wanted to try some of thier skincare, but I am not sure since they are mainly a good cosmetics line. Is the skincare any good or should I venture elsewhere for my skincare regim. Mind you I am 15 weeks pregnant with twins, and my skin has gone dry on me (it is normally combination), and I used to use Clinique for skincare, but it broke me out. I cannot use Estee Lauder for skincare as it breaks me out too. I guess I could use MAC skincare, but since I have never used it before I wanted opinions before I drop my cash on the product. Thanks!!I have been using MAC cosmetics for a couple months now. I want to try thier skincare, is it any good?
personally i dont MAC skincare products to be that great, esp for the price. but then again there are other women out there who swear by it. i think it all depends on what your exact skincare needs are and stuff. i have oily skin that tends to be dry and is acne prone. i use dermatologist prescribed cleaner but use nutrogena moisturizer. some things that i did like from their skincare collection though are: microfinish exfoliating cream and strobe cream. i also have their oil based make up remover which does a GREAT job and doesn't even break out my acne prone skin. but for the others you should read some reviews. try makeupalley.com and specktra.net :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism