Friday, December 4, 2009

How long does it take for a new cosmetic/skincare?

routine to take effect?


How long do you have to give it to see if it works or not?How long does it take for a new cosmetic/skincare?
You mean like a new skin care regimen? IDK. I have moderate acne, so I'm always on the hunt for a product that will help clear my skin. I usually wait at least three or four weeks, cuz initially a new regimen can (and probably will) make you break out worse. So wait awhile and be consistant, and see if your skin looks/feel better or not.How long does it take for a new cosmetic/skincare?
To really try the benefits of a new skin care product you should use it daily or as instructed by the manufacturer for atleast 4 weeks. Preferably you should run for an 8 week period to really notice full benefits
I would say at least a few weeks but your skin should start to feel better within a couple of days.Try to stick with it and you will see the difference in no time :-)
I always wait at least a month, though you should notice some difference after a week.
id say 3/4 wks


xx
i always give it a few months
in a day

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism