Friday, December 11, 2009

Is there anywhere that still sells Jane cosmetics?

Their online refers you to a store locator but none are within 200 miles of me! When you go to the online retailers they list they don't have the particular product I want. Does anyone know where you can still purchase Jane Glossy Bites Lip Gloss?Is there anywhere that still sells Jane cosmetics?
I've been looking for them also. This lady on ebay sells them, but Idk if she has the color you want. Check it out:





http://stores.ebay.com/Retirement-Dreams鈥?/a>





http://stores.ebay.com/Ruthies-Beautiful鈥?/a>Is there anywhere that still sells Jane cosmetics?
I am in Ohio, and Meijer, Rite-Aid and Walgreen still have them, Target, too, I think. Good Luck!
target and walmart
TRY WALGREENS. OR GO ON EBAY THEY USUALLY HAVE EVERYTHING.
I live in a little town in Maryland and the only place I can still find Jane cosmetics is at Rite-Aid. Don't why, but no place else carries these cosmetics anymore. Hope this helps!
Walgreens and Walmart carry Jane.





You might want to look at amazon.com and drugstore.com to see if you can order some online, too.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism