Friday, December 11, 2009

Jane. Cosmetics reviews?

I've been looking for a cheap/ good makeup brand to buy and my freind recommended jane. cosmetics? has anyone tried this brand or can you recommend another one? Thanks (:





oh and btw, i'm looking for eyeshadow, eyeliners, and possibly other things :D thanksJane. Cosmetics reviews?
Jane is actually pretty good! I like their eyeshadows (some are very similar to more expensive brands), and the blushing cheeks blush are pretty pigmented. I haven't tried all of the line, but I can definitely recommend those products. However, I noticed that they are being pulled from a lot of the drugstores in my town. You might have to hurry and search for them while the brand is still around (they might be going buh-bye).


Alternative for eyeshadow: Wet 'n Wild shadows--- the really large palette of shadows. It's pretty pigmented, and you get a lot of colors in one item all for $6 or so...


Another favorite cheapie: NYX -found online, in ULTA, and in some drugstores. The single eyeshadows are pretty amazing.





As for the no-no's:


Wet 'n wild eyeliner- it is .99 but the stuff smudges very easily.Jane. Cosmetics reviews?
I like the face powders and bronzer sometimes but thats about it. Try Milani, covergirl for shadows and like the other person said NYX, they have great color selection and payoff. L'oreal, rimmel and maybelline for lipsticks. and prestige has awesome liners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism