Sunday, December 13, 2009

Where is a website or store where I can get free samples of cosmetics or perfume?

:]Where is a website or store where I can get free samples of cosmetics or perfume?
Try out this site for weekly different samples:


http://walmart.triaddigital.com/In-Store鈥?/a>





I've had sucess with going to the company directly online and requesting a sample.





I also frequent these two sites for quality freebies:





www.mycoupons.com click on shopping boards, click on just freebies





www.slickdealz.net click on forums, click on freebiesWhere is a website or store where I can get free samples of cosmetics or perfume?
Sephora has all their cosmetics displayed out and you can look and try everything. You can even get your makeup done by one of the ladies that work there for free.
there is a place called the body shop


or


bath and body works
I don't think so.


Just go to a store and ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism