Friday, December 11, 2009

What kind of qualifications do you need to engineer/manufacture cosmetics and skin care?

The closest I was thinking would be a chemical engineering degree? I can't seem to find out exactly what qualifications I'd need to be doing that. So far I've just been looking into chemical engineering.





Im in my final year of high school and I take - calculus, statistics, biology, chemistry, and physics.





So technically, I should be able to get into whatever course is required?





Does anyone know where I should be looking? Our schools career advisor couldnt even tell me.What kind of qualifications do you need to engineer/manufacture cosmetics and skin care?
Hm. Chemical engineering sounds about right, or perhaps chemistry. I would apply to college with one of those as your intended major, and then talk to the career advisors at the college you are attending. They are usually much more informative than high school advisors.





That sounds like a very interesting field of work to enter! Best of luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism