Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My sister in law has everything, doesn't wear jewellery, cosmetics, perfumes, doesn't need clothing, ?

what can I get her for Christmas. It must be special as she and my brother have opened their home to me while I am undergoing some major medical treatment. Over all I will be staying with them about 5 months.. I need some special gift ideas. She is not a prissy girl.My sister in law has everything, doesn't wear jewellery, cosmetics, perfumes, doesn't need clothing, ?
Maybe you could get her something with her initials or name on it try this site: www.personalizedpresents.com i got my cousin a blanket with her nickname on it and a soccer ball. It looked GREAT, and it was delivered really fast! Hope it works out%26gt; My sister in law has everything, doesn't wear jewellery, cosmetics, perfumes, doesn't need clothing, ?
make her something...like knit her a sweater/scarf/mittens


get tickets for an event that they might like, and all three of you can go enjoy it or just two of them (concert, plays, day cruise)


get stuff for her kids if she has any


ask your brother what his wife likes lol


maybe an appliance for their house (what do you think their home needs?)


bouquet of flowers send them to her workplace


clean up the house from top to bottom, make them all dinner and desert and surprise them when they get home








no matter what you decide to get her/them be sure to handwrite a card to express your appreciation...
Hmmmm, the only thing I can think of is a coupon......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism