Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I am looking for a wholesaler to supply me with branded perfumes,aftershaves and cosmetics.?

I am looking for a wholesaler to supply me with branded perfumes,aftershaves and cosmetics. I want to start fairly small with the perfumes. I really need to purchase a good assortment rather than all one brand in bulk.


I am also looking for a wholesaler to supply me with video games for PSP, X Box 360,GAMECUBE,PS2 and Memory cardsI am looking for a wholesaler to supply me with branded perfumes,aftershaves and cosmetics.?
puritycosmetics.co.ukI am looking for a wholesaler to supply me with branded perfumes,aftershaves and cosmetics.?
Check out the website http://www.wholesale-outlet.co.uk... ,It is a wholesale directory aimed at the U.K and may be of help and you don't have to subscribe or pay to use! It lists a cosmetics section that wholesale loreal,max factor,etc Report Abuse

Ebay,or google it !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism